1. WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.1 By using www.conbeo.com , you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not use www.conbeo.com.
1.2 ConBeo may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by ConBeo. Your continued use of ConBeo after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
1.3 You agree to use ConBeo website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of ConBeo.
1.4 Your use of conbeo.com is intended for personal, use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered, or sell the services you offer. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by ConBeo.
1.5 You represent and warrant that you;
have not previously been suspended by ConBeo or otherwise banned from the site
are not a direct competitor of ConBeo
that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
1.6 You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content owned by ConBeo (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal use. Any commercial use of ConBeo content requires the prior written permission of ConBeo.
2.1 ConBeo does not operate any tours but directs you to tours operated by operators and service providers in Vietnam. Neither does ConBeo charge users any fees, and as such, cannot be liable for any accidents, losses, injuries, death, damages, delays, expenses due to any action or inaction on the part of the operator, guide or his/her services.
2.2 Any complaints about a tour are to be directed to through www.conbeo.com. Please let us know so we can help you address your grievances. The email email@example.com directs to our project manager.
2.3 As the terms and conditions of each tour operator may vary, please read the terms and conditions of each operator you have purchased a tour from. Check the voucher you receive on your email for details.
3. PRICING & INCLUSIONS/EXCLUSIONS
3.1 All products, tours and services offered on the ConBeo webpage are valid as per the dates displayed at conbeo.com.
3.2 Should suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. ConBeo is not responsible or liable for any information of tours that it does not directly provide.
3.3 Prices listed on conbeo.com are per person,unless otherwise specified.
3.4 Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by ConBeo. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
3.5 Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax.
3.6 Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; parking fees and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of conbeo.com.
4. CANCELLING AND CHANGING BOOKINGS
4.1 All cancellations must be made by sending a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.1.1 Please note that if the change incurs additional cost, an online invoice will be issued to you. The change requested will not take effect until the invoice has been paid.
4.2 We do not charge for helping you change or rearrange your booking for all day tours but costs can change accordingly with your new details.
4.3 Refunds of past services need to be submitted within 15 days after the completion of the tour/all-in-one self-drive or holiday package has been serviced. All refund requests must be made through email to email@example.com with the email subject as: Refund Request – “Order number”. Please note that no refunds will be issued over the phone.
4.4 Changing the number of people in a booking to a smaller number is considered cancellation for the change in number of participants. For day tours changes have to be requested with a minimum 24-hour notice. For multi-day tours, all requests for changes must be made minimum 7 days in advance. Please note that we might not be able to fulfil your changed requirements due to lack of availability, though we will always do our best, and do offer alternative options.
4.5 During the booking process you will be able to choose a pickup location and starting time. If you do not show up for the scheduled pickup time and location stated on your booking, your reservation is non-refundable.
4.5.1 If you do not know your pickup location at the time of booking, you can choose to update your pickup location later.
5. CANCELLATION AND CHANGES OF INDEPENDENTLY OPERATED TOURS
5.1 If you need to change the details of your trip please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.2 Day tours and Combo Deals which only include day tours booked on the ConBeo webpage that are serviced by independent operators can be cancelled up to 24 hours before departure for a full refund. This can be done by sending a cancellation email to email@example.com
5.3 All tours, regardless of operator, which last for two days or more (Multi-Day tours and Combos including Multi-Day tours) can be cancelled at a 7 day’s notice for an 85% refund. The 15% service fee is to cover operator cost of planning and arrangement. No refund is given if multi-day tours are cancelled within 7 days notice.
- 5.3.1 In case of partial cancellations, e.g. an activity portion of a multi-day tour is cancelled due to conditions or a tour layout is changed due to unforeseen circumstance, a partial refund is due. If an activity is changed, the price difference between activities will be refunded, or a percentage stated by the operator as standard refund due to changes in program of the tour.
5.4 If your tour is cancelled by the operator due to weather conditions or any other environmental circumstances you will always receive a full refund.
6. TERMS OF PAYMENT
6.1 When you reserve online a full paymen°t is charged to your credit card. To reserve for group bookings and packages of more than 15 people, you can also contact us by email and make a 15% down payment. We will then start reserving your trip to secure you the best price. The remaining payment must reach us 30 days before your arrival. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this service.
6.2 All charges on the ConBeo webpage are made in USD. On our website you can view an estimate of prices in a number of currencies. This is only to help you understand the approximate price in your preferred currency. Final payment is always conducted in USD.
- 6.2.1 If one chooses to pay via bank transfer, it is possible to process payment in the currency of their choice. Please contact email@example.com for this option.
6.3 All refunds are processed in USD. As ConBeo does not charge any booking or transaction fees we can not be held liable to any loss in currency exchange during transactions.
6.4 As ConBeo does not charge any booking or transaction fees we can not be held liable to any third party transaction fees that may occur at the time of payment and/or refund, such as fees imposed by your bank or other international transfer fees.
7. GENERAL TERMS
7.1 ConBeo cannot be liable to any loss, damage, accidents, injuries, death or sickness during your tour. The same applies for any changes in tour schedule due to weather, strikes or any other force majeure.
7.2 Tour operators reserve the right to change routes, schedules and itineraries if needed because of weather, road conditions or should the necessity arise due to unforeseen reasons. We advise all travellers to purchase a comprehensive travel insurance to minimize possible losses due to unforeseeable situations during your travel.
7.3. If you have a complaint about any of our partners please contact us in the email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will protect your rights.
8. PASSPORTS, VISAS & INSURANCE
8.1 It is the responsibility of all travellers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
8.2 As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
- 8.2.1 Please note that should your visa not be sufficient upon arrival, refund for your tour will not be issued as it is past the change and cancellation date
8.3 We advise all travellers to purchase a comprehensive travel insurance to minimize possible losses due to unforeseeable situations during your travel. ConBeo does not offer any travel insurance, so please contact your preferred private travel insurance company.
9. DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
9.1 Under no circumstances will ConBeo or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of conbeo.com regardless of the form of action.
9.2 ConBeo and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
9.3 ConBeo, its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labour disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
9.4 ConBeo’s content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to ConBeo, conbeo.com and/or to a, service provider, operator and/or distribution partner is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9.5 At ConBeo we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, ConBeo does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on conbeo.com will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that conbeo.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
9.6 If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
10.1 You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use the site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the site;
- use the site to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the site or any site Content;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”)
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
11.1 Upon booking, ConBeo will keep the following information in their system: Name registered to booking, nationality provided, booking locale, email address, phone number and payment method.
- 11.1.1 ConBeo reserves the right to offer email and phone number to independent operators with which client is scheduled for a tour. This is done to ease communication between client and operator.
- 11.1.2 Should client make an error in an email address and/or phone number or register an email address which for any reason has problems receiving messages, ConBeo cannot be held accountable for any breach in communication. Should clients not respond to messages, ConBeo cannot be held accountable for any problems arising due to lack of communication.
- 11.1.3 Under no circumstance does ConBeo store or have the ability to view any credit card numbers, expiry dates, full name of card owner registered or CVC numbers.
11.2 Upon purchasing a tour product through the Conbeo portal, you consent electronic communications satisfying legal requirements for negotiating purposes.
11.3 Upon purchasing, both parties shall respectfully stand by all duties, respective rights, and full reasonability in Good Faith.
11.4 Terms and Conditions are operated under the standard of Hong Kong law and in accordance with Hong Kong law.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
12.1 This agreement shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with Hong Kong law.
12.2 Any disputes arising out or in connection with this agreement shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the district court of Hong Kong.