Hop on board the luxurious Aphrodite Cruise and explore the legendary Halong Bay. Kayak on the emerald waters and venture into some of the most spectacular caves in Vietnam. Enjoy five-star facilities and services during this unforgettable two-day tour.
- Cruise the magnificent Halong Bay
- Visit Cong Dam
- Explore Thien Canh Son Cave
- 2 days
- All year long
- Halong Bay
- Thienh Chanh Son Cave
- Halong Bay
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi at 9:30 AM.
The drive to Tuan Chau Pier will take roughly two hours, and around noon you will board the Aphrodite Cruise.
The crew will warmly welcome you and give you a tour of all the facilities. Enjoy a welcome drink, and check into your comfortable cabin.
Shortly after check-in, you'll enjoy an exquisite lunch at the onboard restaurant as the ship begins sailing towards the mystical limestone karst islands of Halong Bay.
You will cruise to the Vung Dang Cong Dam area where you can swim in the crystal ocean, relax on the beautiful white sand beach, or go kayaking amongst the mysterious karst mountains.
At around 6 PM, you'll return to the ship where you can refresh yourself, enjoy the pool, work out in the gym or relax in the spa before dinner.
In the evening, you can relax onboard with an cocktail, interact with your fellow travelers, or browse through a wide selection of films in your luxurious cabin.
If you don't mind getting up early, go to the sun deck at 6:30 AM, and partake in a Tai Chi class as the sun rises over the surreal scenery. Breakfast will be served shortly after the class.
As you enjoy your breakfast, the cruise will head towards Thien Canh Son Cave. Take some time to explore this mysterious cave.
After returning to the boat, you will check out of your cabin as the boat begins to head back to the pier.
Expect to arrive back at around 12:00 PM, where your two day luxury escape will come to an end.
Good to know
- Conference equipment (Charter only)
- Cruise itinerary and program
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- In-house English-speaking tour guide
- Luxurious cabins and suites with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- Luxury Vietnamese and international lunch and dinner (Set Menu)
- Tai Chi session
- taxes and service charges.
- Vietnamese and international breakfast
- Welcome drink
- airport transfers and hotels
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Massage services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- tips and personal expenses
- Visa arrangements