Sail through the Cai Rang Floating Market at sunrise in this action packed Mekong Delta day tour from Ho Chi Minh City. Navigate the narrow canals, visit local villages and taste the vibrant flavors of the mighty Mekong Delta.
- Experience the Cai Rang Floating Market
- Navigate the canals of the Mekong Delta on a traditional Sampan boat
- Lunch included
- Pick up and drop off in Ho Chi Minh City
- 14 hours
- All year long
- Mekong Delta
You will be picked up early from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) at 4 am. The drive to the Mekong Delta will take roughly 2 hours.
Upon arrival you will board a traditional Vietnamese Sampan boat and sail towards the Cai Rang Market. This is one of the busiest floating markets in the Mekong and it will be exactly at its peak when you arrive.
Next, enjoy a rowing boat trip on the small canal, fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s trees. Take in the lush scenery and drift deeper into the maze of canals.
Then you will disembark at a local village
Good to know
- Boat trip
- Bottled water
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Ben Tre
- Entry/Admission - Cai Rang Floating Market
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transport by 7 seat car or 16 seat van
- Use of bicycle
- Personal expenses
- Soft drink
- Travel insurance