• Departure: daily
• Duration: 02 days
• Tour Category: luxury group
• Dept, from: Ho Chi Minh City
• Starting time: 7:00 AM
• Finish time: 17:00 PM
• Group size: 10 people maximum
• Transportation: Van & Boat
• Meeting point: HanaTourist Office or your desired place upon requested.
The Mekong Delta is a region in southwestern Vietnam where the mighty Mekong River, a river that runs through six different countries in Southeast Asia, empties out into the sea.
The Delta is an incredibly interesting and important region, covering more than 15,000 square miles. It’s biologically diverse, with over 1,000 different animal species. It’s the agricultural heart of southern Vietnam. And it’s also one of the most important fishing regions in all of Vietnam.
Being a world afloat, Mekong Delta is a water world where boats, houses and markets float upon the numerous rivers, canals and streams that traverse the landscape like channels.
The Mekong delta province of Can Tho is best known for its endless green rice fields and abundant orchards. The beautiful scenery is ornamented by thousands of storks spreading their wings against the sunset sky in Bang Lang Stork garden.
Meanwhile, a quick stop at Kimmy Chocolate, the Southern’s largest handcrafted chocolate manufacturer, located in Tien Giang, where provides stable cocoa raw material, shall be an interesting experience.
Taking a 2-day trip to the Mekong Delta with Tien Giang and Can Tho provinces is something you should definitely consider once deciding to have an enough search on this peaceful land.
Good to know
- 02 lunches
- A/C Mini Van -Boat trips in Mekong delta
- and kayak -English-speaking guide -Meal: 02 breakfast
- small cooking class -Accommodation As mentioned: hotel 3 stars or home-stay (If home-stay dinner included) -Drinking water -Entrance fees
- Personal costs Travel insurance Tip (no mandatory)