Da Nang Home Cooking Class is a perfect activity while traveling in Da Nang. We offer you more than simply a cooking class. This is a great opportunity to learn about Vietnamese cuisine and local culture. You will get to tour a local market, organic vegetable garden and try great Vietnamese coffee. This will be followed by a hands on guided Vietnamese cooking class, where we will teach you how to prepare some tasty local recipes! We will make you feel like a home away from home. Da Nang cooking class is also a fun thing to do if you travel with kids. If you are not happy, we will refund money to you. Money back guarantees!
Classes are completely hands-on. You will practice cooking with Vietnamese secret cooking techniques. We will present a cooking demonstration and provide tasting samples. At your personal cooking station, we will guide you through the recipe step-by- step.
Our family is happy to cater to your food allergies or food preferences. Please email us your food requirement. We will confirm with you the substituting dishes or ingredients.
Included: Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang center (not drop off)Coffee/soft drinkInsuranceEnglish speaking guideBottled waterAll ingredients are included along with copies of the recipes in English.
Excluded: Drop off at your hotel (we will help you to call a taxi to get back if you want or provide drop-off service upon your request)Personal fee
Note: All vegetarians are welcome with vegan ingredients.Shorter classes are available upon your request. A shorter class may include cooking part only or cooking part with a market tour or farming experience. Just please inform us what choice is the best for you
Pick Up Information
Free pick up for all hotels in/near the city center.
For hotels located far way from Da Nang center, extra charge for pick – up service depends on your hotel location (We will inform you in our emails)
Extra charge 5 USD/ 1 pax will be applied for these hotels: Fusion Maia resort, Crowne Plaza resort, Olalani Resort, Pullman Resort, Hyatt resort, Vinpearl Resort, Sandy beach resort, Ocean villa, Pulchar Resort, Naman retreat resort, Son Tra resort and Spa, Melia Da Nang.
Food list for Cooking Class
1. Ram chien – Deep-fried spring rolls
2. Goi du du – Young Papaya Salad
3. Canh Ga Chien Mam – Fish sauce chicken wing
4. Canh Chua Ca – Sweet Sour Fish Soup
Note: Menu subject to change due to weather without prior notice
- You will be picked up by a local tour guide at your hotel in Da Nang center then go to a vegetable garden. Here, you can see farmers raising different aromatic plants and spices. All are used in the daily preparation of the regional dishes
- After that, you can join the farmers in preparing the land and growing vegetables.
- Next, we will go enjoy some Vietnamese coffee and learn about Vietnamese coffee culture.
- After that, we will visit a local market. Hectic markets filled with locals shopping for fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, spices. It’s a journey for the senses. You might also learn some tips of “bargaining” when shopping.
- At last, we will go to a local family’s house. You will begin your cooking lesson there. We will teach you how to cook Vietnamese food. Moreover, we will share with you valuable information in Vietnamese cultural cuisine
- Lunch/ Dinner is of course cooked and enjoyed by you
- Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang center (not drop off) Coffee/soft drink Insurance English speaking guide Bottled water All ingredients are included along with copies of the recipes in English.
What's not included:
- Drop off at your hotel (we will help you to call a taxi to get back if you want or provide drop-off service upon your request) Personal fee Note: All vegetarians are welcome with vegan ingredients. Shorter classes are available upon your request. A shorter class may include cooking part only or cooking part with a market tour or farming experience. Just please inform us what choice is the best for you