Experience a once in a lifetime culinary adventure around the hidden streets and back alleys of Saigon. You will travel to five of the very best food establishments in Saigon and try dishes originating from throughout the country with your knowledgeable and entertaining guides. Get ready to eat mindbogglingly delicious food while getting a better feel for Vietnamese culture and history.
● Learn How To Prepare Steamed Rice Roll at A Local Food Stall
● Enjoy 6 Foods, Drinks & Dessert
● Non-tourist Destinations
● Explore 5 of Saigon's Colorful Districts
● Discover Hidden Alleyways and Dine at Authentic Food Stalls
● Enjoy an Exciting Adventure with a Friendly English Speaking Tour Guide on the Back of Scooter
- 4 hours
- All year long
- Five districts in Ho Chi Minh City
Your evening will start at your residence in Saigon at 18:00. Your friendly English speaking guide will collect you and brief you on the evening plans.
You will then ride off into the sea of motorbikes through charming alleyways until you arrive at the first food stop of the tour, mouthwatering grilled pork on skewers.
Then hop back on the bike and continue to a slightly less traveled area of Saigon, district 3. Here you will visit a local eatery that has been serving a Saigon classic, Banh Xeo (savory Vietnamese pancake) for decades.
The next stop is the legendary Nguyen Thien Thuat Street, known for having the most diverse selection of foods from throughout Vietnam. Your guides will walk you through this are explaining to you the many different types of food on display and their origin.
You will then visit the Thic Quang Duc Monument, which stands in memorial to Thic Quang Duc, who was a monk who burned himself alive in protest of the South-Vietnamese government in 1963.
Continuing, you will visit the Saigon flower market, one of the best flower markets in Vietnam.
The tour will finish with three stops at other fantastic local eateries offering you savory and sweet delicacies.
Good to know
- 6 Food & 3 Drinks & 1 Dessert
- Food hygiene and safety guaranteed
- Free Pick Up And Drop Off (Only Hotels In District 1 and District 3). Extra from $3 – $5 For Other Districts
- Friendly English Speaking Guide
- High Quality Helmet
- Rain Poncho (If Needed)
- Personal Fee
- Tip for Tour Guide