Roam around the historic streets and alleyways of Saigon while sampling a variety of Vietnamese dishes originating from throughout the country. You will be in the accompaniment of a local foodie who will tell you all there is to know about Vietnamese food and culture. A can't miss for all visitor's to Saigon.
- Visit eight food stalls in districts 3 and 10 in Saigon
- Visit the Saigon flower market
- Small group experience
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Guaranteed fun
- 4 hours
- All year long
- 8 different food vendors in Saigon
- Saigon Flower Market
- Cambodian Night Market
- Oldest apartment building in Saigon
Your tour will begin by the War Remnants Museum at 5:00 PM, where your English speaking guide will greet you.
Then the fun will begin. Follow your guide and head to the first food vendor that specializes in Banh Xeo (Vietnamese Savory Pancake).
Other dishes that you will try on the tour include Pho (Beef noodle soup), fresh spring rolls, and the legendary Banh Mi sandwich.
At each stop, you will hear of the origin of the dish and the ingredients that go into it.
This tour will also take you to the Saigon flower market, The Nguyen Thien Apartment, the oldest apartment in Saigon, and the Cambodian Night Market.
After a three hour culinary adventure, you will return to the starting location of the tour.
Good to know
- 8 Foods & Drinks
- Extra from $3 – $5 For Other Districts
- Free Pick Up And Drop Off (Only Hotels In District 1 and District 3)
- Friendly & English Speaking Guide
- Rain Poncho or Umbrella (If Needed)
- Personal fee
- Tip for tour guide