Venture deep into a secluded valley in Bi Doup National Park to the secret village of the K'Ho People. Trek in the densely forested highland plateau with an experienced local guide. Camp in the town for the evening and enjoy food prepared over a campfire while interacting with the locals. This tour is ideal for the traveler seeking a truly off the beaten path adventure in the heart of the Vietnamese Jungle.
- Trek to a K'ho ethnic village deep in the heart of the jungle
- Spend the evening in the village
- Learn about Vietnam's rich ethnology
- 2 days
- All year long
- Dung Iar Gieng ancient village of K'Ho ethnic people
- Pine forest in Bidoup National Park
You will arrive in Dalat at 5 am from your sleeper bus in Ho Chi Minh City.
Begin with having a hearty breakfast and some coffee before being driven outside of DaLat to the entry point of Bi Doup National Park.
Around 8 am, you will begin the 10 km trek to the secret village.
The trek will take you through spectacular evergreen and coniferous woodlands, bamboo groves, and grasslands.
At noon a stop will be made for lunch at a resting spot. At around 3 pm you will finally arrive in the village.
Take some time to relax and meet the locals from the area.
If you still feel energetic following the hike, you will have the option to visit a secret waterfall.In the evening, you will enjoy a BBQ dinner prepared over a campfire.
Spend the evening talking and drinking local rice wine in the accompaniment of beautiful people
Begin the next day early to catch the sunrise. Then enjoy a hearty breakfast and Vietnamese coffee to kick start yourself for the second day of the hike. You will depart Dung Lar Gieng village at 9 am, saying goodbye to the local villagers. The hike will continue to take you through lush tropical forest scenery. Stops will be made at several locations to marvel at the panoramic views of the entire area. You will have lunch halfway through the hike like yesterday in stunning scenery overlooking the lush green forest. You will reach the end of the hike at around 4 pm and be transferred to Da Lat . Take the evening to explore Dalat at your own pace after a lengthy trek. The bus will depart back to Ho Chi Minh City at 8 pm, completing your two-day jungle adventure.
Good to know
- Camping gear (tents + sleeping bags + Insulation sheets + tool kits)
- Domestic travel insurance (protection package of 100 millions Vietnam Dong)
- Drinks: 1.5 liters of pure water per day for each pax
- English and Vietnamese) Professional tour guides and supporters
- Food: 2 breakfasts | 2 lunches | 2 dinners (include 1 BQQ). There will be a separate menu for vegetarians and people on diets
- Shuttle bus
- Survival kit and first-aid
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Depart on Vietnamese Holidays
- Personal expenses
- Tips (optional)