HUE SIGHTSEEING TOUR WITH LOCAL FOOD SUMMARY
HUE SIGHTSEEING TOUR WITH LOCAL FOOD is a new way to explore Hue sightseeings on motorbike tours with lady bikers and enjoying all Hue cuisines in this Hue Tour provided by I Love Vietnam Tour.
Joining our tour, you will be taken by motorbike to some beauty spots in Hue. The beauty of Hue is mixed between the modern life and the ancient time. We will bring you an overview about Hue: sightseeing in the hidden and local places and try street food.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN SIGHTSEEING TOUR WITH LOCAL FOOD IN HUE CITY
- Peaceful Bamboo Family shop: coffee with cozy atmosphere, place where many disable people live and work.
- Khai Dinh Tomb: unique architecture influenced Eastern and Western style
- Vong Canh Hill: picturesque by side the Perfume river to overlook the view of Hue City
- Tu Hieu Pagoda: traditional style of Vietnamese pagoda, silent and peaceful atmosphere to enjoy city of Hue
- Enjoying Beo Nam Loc cakes: royal cakes to know local food of Hue
- Beef Noodle: special beef noodle soup with bold broth and fresh vegetables- a feature Hue people enjoy food.Khot Cake: Hue mini savory pancake is a popular meal of Hue local people
- Khot cake: Hue mini savory pancake to enjoy authentic local food
HIGHLIGHT OF JOINING HUE SIGHTSEEING TOUR WITH LOCAL FOOD
This is a special tour for tourists who love Vietnam cuisine especially Hue sightseeing and cuisine. We will take you to the most famous destinations in Hue to see the views and different foodstores to enjoy the local food and know more Vietnam culture.
Picking up our amazing guests from the hotel
Starting the tour by enjoying the coffee time together in Peaceful Bamboo Family. We would love to show and introduce you about Vietnamese coffee
Starting the tour by visiting the Khai Dinh royal tomb, which is a famous royal tomb in Hue. In here we all will learn about the history about the kings in Vietnam especially Hue city
Visiting Vong Canh Hill which is the most romantic hill in Hue. Here, you can see the source of Perfume Rive
Continuing the tour by visiting the Tu Hieu pagoda where we will understand about the history of Buddhism of Vietnam especially Hue city. It is the Buddhist city in Vietnam
We start our journey to explore Hue food together. We will go 3 different restaurants to enjoy amazing Hue cuisines.
Finishing our day to explore Hue and enjoy amazing cuisines. Its time to see “ See you again with our wonderful guests”