My Son iw considered being in the same league as some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. This tour is a must-see for those who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations. My Son sanctuary was an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, between the 4th and the 12th centuries. This zone is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. As you explore the area, you’ll come across many temples dedicated to Kings and Brahman deities, including Lord Shiva who was considered the creator, founder and defender of the Champa Kingdom. Find out about the two clans of Champa people, the Cau and the Dua, and learn about their history and culture through displays of sculptures and carvings found in the temples.
Highlights:Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learn about champa cultureEnjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains. Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Important Information:Pick up time: 7.00 AM (Da Nang). End time: 3.00 PM.Pick-up: Your hotel in Hoi An/Da Nang (center only)Drop- off location: Da Nang hotels (center only)
Minimum 2 paxExclude entrance fee 150,000 VND/ 1 paxWe only provide FREE pick up for hotels located in the center.
Child policy: Free for kids < 5 years old. 6- 10 years old: 50% OFF.
NOTEBringing water, hats, sunblock and sunglassesClothes that cover up elbows and knees are recommended
24 USD/ 1 adult
6- 10 years old: 17 USD/ 1 kid
Free for kids < 5 years old
Itinerary ofMy Son Sanctuary Bus Boat Tour from Da Nang
- 07:00 Picking up at the hotel and departing for My Son Holy Land
- 10:00 Arriving at My Son and exploring the stunning ruins of the Champa Kingdom that were built around six centuries ago.
- 12:00 Returning back to the bus and traveling to a dock. Take motorized boat excursion to visit the traditional Kim Bong carpentry village, 3 km west of Hoi An ancient town before finishing your tour. Boarding a boat and leisurely cruising back to Hoi An on Thu Bon River while having a light lunch
- 14:30 Arriving at Nguyen Hoang pier (near Hoi An’s night market & located at the corner of Nguyen Hoang St. and An Hoi Bridge). Tour ends at the pier.
- 3.00 PM: Depart to Da Nang hotel
- Air-conditioned bus / van / car & boat
- Light lunch
- Pick up and drop off service in Da Nang
What's not included:
- Entrance fee 150
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities