Perched 1500m up a mountain 48km west of Da Nang, Ba Na Hill Station provides a welcome change from the coast. The site was first developed by the French in the 1920s, who escaped the summer heat for its cool, mountain air. Given the weather, you may have to content yourself with a more atmospheric scene of mountains wreathed in mist, but while it’s raining on the lower slopes, the summit may be above the clouds, enjoying the brilliant sunshine.
Note: Free for children under 1m, discount 25% for children from 1 m to 1.3 m. ones over 1m3 on charged as adults.:
Outlying hotels in Da Nang: Montgomerie Links Villas, Naman Retreat, BRG Danang Golf Resort, The Ocean Villas, Mangala Zen Garden Resort, Pulchra Resort Da Nang, Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang, Meliá Danang, Vinpearl Da Nang Resort, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa, Crowne Plaza Danang
You can choose to pay USD6/person per way or USD12/person two ways, payable directly to the driver in cash
Itinerary of Ba Na Hill Tour with buffet and ticket
- 07h45-08h15: Pick you up from your hotel for the journey to Ba Na Hills.
- 09h00: Check in at the Suoi Mo Cable car Station. You will admire the heights from the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia.
- 10h00: Enjoy the funicular railway, visit Linh Ung pagoda, France wine cellar, D’amour flower garden.
- 12h00: Have a lunch with buffet
- 13h00: Free time to visit & play games at Fantasy Park, explore King Peak at an altitude 1.487m, and admire the stunning panoramic views of Bana Hills & Da Nang
- 15h00: Return to Cable car & departure for Da Nang
- 16h30-17h30: Arrive back to your hotel. End of services!
- Cable car tickets
- caring guides
- Pick up and drop off service
What's not included:
- Personal expenses
- The services outside the program