Descend towards the seabed around the enchanting Cham Islands and walk the ocean floor in a specially designed Sea Trek helmet. Available in but a handful of locations in the world, this tour provides an unforgettable experience that fulfills even the wildest dreams of the most passionate of marine lovers.
- Walk on the ocean floor in a specially designed Sea Trek Helmet
- Snorkel in the crystal clear waters around the Cham Islands
- Enjoy a locally prepared lunch on your boat
- Relax at the unique ecological Bai Chong beach
- 8 hours
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
- Chàm Islands
Your tour begins with a free morning pick up from one of the Hoi An meeting points. From there, you will drive to Cua Dai Wharf, where you will board a traditional wooden boat and set sail towards the Cham Islands.
In just under an hour, you will reach Hon Nhon Beach, dive into the pristine waters, and snorkel the underwater coral paradise to your heart's desire.
The ocean surrounding the Cham Islands is abundant with coral reefs and beautiful marine life that provides for an unforgettable experience of sensual delight.
Finally, it is time to suit up and prepare for the sea trek. After your guide has briefed you on all the necessary safety requirements, you will start your journey through the submarine paradise.
When the sea trek has come to an end, you will enjoy a delicious seafood lunch at a Cham Restaurant, and conclude a full day of adventure with a relaxing afternoon on Cam Island's mesmerizing Bai Chong Beach.
Good to know
- A lunch on Bai Chong beach
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An and Da Nang
- Tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Walking underwater
- Micro SD card is available to buy.