The Cham Islands (Vietnamese: Cù lao Chàm) constitute a group of 8 small islands of Quang Nam, which form a part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a world Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO. The Cham islands has simple beauty with blue sea, white sand, sunshine and stunning coral reefs.
On our tour, you will experience the following:
- A trip for relaxing with swimming, snorkeling and “walking underwater”.
- During underwater walk adventure, fish of all shape and colours and local marine life will surround you.
- You will have a delicious lunch and relax at the unique ecological Bai Chong beach of a Word Biosphere Reserved Cham Islands recognized by UNESCO.
- Experience the adventure on Vietnamese wooden boat.
After pick-up, we will go to Cua Dai Wharf and board a wooden boat and relax on the 50 minutes-long ride to Cham Island.
Upon arrival at Hon Nhon Beach, we take some time to swim and snorkel. Discover the area's beautiful sea life by Walking underwater.
Then, enjoy a delicious seafood lunch at a Cham Restaurant
Travel to Bai Chong Beach and take the opportunity to rest in the hammocks, sunbathe or take another swim.
Experience a Vietnamese traditional wooden boat.
Discover the colorful fish and coral at Cham Islands.
Try a traditional Vietnamese seafood.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Minimum age is 8 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor in those cases
7:30-8:00 Cua Dai Wharf
Tour guide picks guests up from the hotel and take you to the Cua Dai Wharf.
8:10 Begin the journey
1 hour boat trip on a traditional Vietnamese boat to Cham Island.
9:10 Cham Island
Arrive at Hon Nhon beach to take part in the “ Walking Underwater”, Swimming and snorkeling.
11:00 Bai Chong Beach
At the Unique ecological area of the Cham Island, we have a delicious Seafood lunch. After lunch, guests can swim or just relax in the hammocks.
14:00 Back to Cua Dai
Return to the boat for the journey back to Hoi An. Gopro’s available for your SeaTrekVideo of your underwater experience is available to buy
- A lunch on Bai Chong beach
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An and Da Nang
- Tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Walking underwater
What's not included:
- Micro SD card is available to buy.