Walk the streets of Ho Chi Minh's birthplace and take in the stunning history of Vinh. Discover the city's most stunning attractions, sample numerous local delicacies, and find out why the famous Whipping coffee is ever-popular. Don't miss out on a chance of joining a fully guided tour of a city in which every street corner has a story to tell.
- Full Day Tour of Vinh
- Visit Ho Chi Minh's birthplace in Sen Village
- Visit Quant Trung King's Temple
- Walk on Ho Chi Minh Square
- See Vinh Citadel Gate
- Enjoy a traditional Vinh dinner
- 5 hours
- All year long
- Ho Chi Minh Square
Your day starts with a hotel pickup and a little venture to the nearby village of Sen.
This charming community is located in the stunning Vietnamese countryside and is famous for being the birthplace of Ho Chi Minh himself.
There you will learn about the revolutionary's early life, and how the area in which you find yourself made him become the man he was.
You will then continue to the nearby Quyet Mountain, which is home to the Temple of King Quang Trung. There, you will enjoy a sweeping panoramic view of Vinh and the great Lam River, which flows through the city.
Next, you venture into the heart Vinh, to Ho Chi Minh Square. There, behind a statue of the national hero, you will find yourself in the "City Jungle," a grove in which different species of trees, from all over Vietnam, are planted.
By the Vinh City Citadel Gate, your guide will give you a short but informative summary of the local events and people that shaped Vinh in particular and Vietnam in general.
You will then make your way to a local restaurant, where your tour concludes with a sampling of classic Vinh tenderness.
Good to know
- Bottled Water
- Breakfast and Lunch (with beers.) Enthusiastic and Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Motorbike - Fuel - High Quality Open Face Helmets
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later.)
- Rain Poncho (if needed)
- Travel Insurance (up to 100.000.000 VND)
- Any charges which are not included in programme.