Hoi An is one of the oldest cities in South East Asia. During the 17th and 18th century Hoi An was a busy commercial port for the exchange of commodities between the West and the East. Hoi An half day tour will get you back to the 17th century exploring the local lifestyle, historical sights and enjoy delicacies of Hoi An.
- Morning: 7.30 AM- 11.00 AM
- Afternoon: 1.30 PM – 5.00 PM.
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Pick up/ Drop off at Da Nang hotel center
- Tour type: group tour
- Minimum 2 pax/per booking
- If you want to wander around Hoi An after the tour ends, please told us in advance. Meeting point: our office in Hoi An:567 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam Please tell us pick up time for return way to Da Nang. Lastest pick up: 8.00 PM
- If your hotels are located at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts and Son Tra Resort & Spa, please pay an extra
- Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based on your travel period and specific touring needs.
Good to know
- Round Transfers
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Lunch/ Dinner Entrance fee 6 USD/ 1 pax (120
- 000 VND/ 1 pax)
- Beverage & other meals not specified
- Personal expenses & tips
- Travel insurance.
Da Nang Cooking Class
Da Nang Home Cooking Class is a great opportunity to learn about Vietnamese cuisine and culture at a local house. Elly and Lani who will teach you how to cook Vietnamese food. Both girls are born and grow up together in the beautiful port city Danang. They have a large knowledge about Vietnamese foo...Show all tours by this operator