An adventure tour to Cu Lao Cham island to have more exploration of ecological site in small islands far away from Hoi An shore 18kms, you will have chance to see marvelous coral when having snorkeling and scuba diving as well as spending leisure time on beach, enjoy good climate and cool weather, admire the plentiful plants and marine animals. Travel with us to discover more of beautiful landscapes in Cu Lao Cham.
Highlights for Snorkeling Cu Lao Cham Island Tour
- Escape from the bustle of the city to the virgin Cham island with a stunning beach and cool weather
- Learn about local life and culture of local fisherman living on the island
- Go snorkeling/swimming to see the marvelous coral reef
- Spend leisure time on the wonderful clear beach of Cham island.
Itinerary of Cham Island Tour from Da Nang
Itinerary for Snorkeling Cu Lao Cham Island Tour
- 07h20-8h30: Pick you up from your hotel and depart for Cua Dai Quay.
- 09h15: Take a speedboat to Cham Island
- 10h00: Visit Au Thuyen, Hai Tang pagoda, and the Ong temple.
- 11h00: Arrive at Chong beach for snorkeling
- 12h00: Have lunch
- Then free time to walk around, take photos or rest.
- 13h45-14h00: Back on the boat and departure for Da Nang.
- 15h00-15h30: Return to your hotel. End of services!
- Minimum 2 pax/per booking
- Vegetarian is not available. We will refund 5 USD/ 1 pax (cash) so you are free to take outside food
- Pick up and drop off service in da nang
- Transfer to/from hotel to the pier
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance & sightseeing fees
- Lunch with Vietnamese food and local seafood
- Snorkeling/scuba diving gears Insurance on board
- Drink water
What's not included:
- Beverage & other meals not specified
- Personal expenses & tips
- Travel insurance.