Immerse yourself in the astonishing underwater world surrounding the Cham Islands. Swim between otherworldly coral reefs that are teeming with tropical fish, and explore the unique ecology of the archipelago. This day tour is perfect for the traveler who is craving a luxurious tropical escape that is light on the wallet.
- Sail on an authentic Vietnamese boat
- Snorkel amongst the colorful coral reefs and the tropical marine life at the Cham Islands
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese seafood lunch
- 8 hours
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
- Hoi An
- Chàm Islands
You will be picked up from a meeting point in Hoi An, or Da Nang at 7:30 AM and transported to the sea where a traditional Vietnamese wooden boat awaits.
After sailing for one hour, you will arrive at Hon Nhon Beach on the Cham Islands.
There, you will snorkel in the crystal clear turquoise waters, between numerous species of coral reefs, and forget yourself in the underwater wonder world.
You are, of course, also free to take some time to relax on the soft white sand beach before enjoying a fresh seafood lunch at a nearby restaurant on the island.
After lunch, you will travel to Bai Chong Beach for another snorkel in the tropical paradise.
You can also rest in a hammock under the warm sun before it is time for you to return to the boat and begin making your way back to the mainland.
Expect to arrive back at your hotel at roughly 15:00.
Good to know
- A lunch on Bai Chong beach
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An and Da Nang
- Tour guide
- Towel and snorkeling equipment
- Travel insurance